April 27, 2011

Sugar Honey (Iced Tea)


One of the first posts I wrote for this blog was about my very favorite lip balm, Fresh Sugar Rosé. I still absolutely love it, though when I tried it’s original-flavor sister, which has a lemony scent and no tint, I was not impressed. I haven’t tried the Plum, because I’m not into the color. However, I recently discovered the newest member of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment family on Sephora.com. The latest is Honey, and it’s good.

It smells divine, just like the others. The color, which they describe as “sheer warm nude” is pretty much just that. I think it’s got a little bit of coral color to it as well. It seems to have less of a tint than the Rosé and Plum, but that could be because it’s such a “natural” color. The texture is not quite as luxurious as my Sugar Rosé either, but it’s still really nice. Definitely better than the lemon, which I returned. All of the Sugar Lip Treatments are SPF 15, which is even more important as the weather heats up and we spend more time outdoors. (I could not possibly be more excited that spring is finally here!)

If you prefer a warmer shade on your lips, and if the Rosé is too pink for you, as the Plum is too purple for me, this might be your new favorite thing.
For spriiiiiiiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment