April 7, 2011

This Blog is Your Blog, This Blog is My Blog




I have two sisters, three sisters-in-law , SIX brothers-in-law (heaven help me) , and heaps of cousins. Whenever I get together with my relatives, there’s always a little fashion/beauty gabbing with the girls, and I was excited to tell everyone about the new blog. After I broke the news to my sisters-in-law, I got three different, but also similar comments. Sister in law No.1 said “I have a great new product for you try!” No.2 said “I need to learn how to put on eye shadow!” And No.3 said “Can you do a smokey eye?” Within 3 minutes of announcing my blog to them, I had my first 3 requests.

I will address all three soon, but I also want to invite everyone else to send in questions, requests, and suggestions too. That’s sort of the point of what I’m doing here. I started this blog so I can share stuff not just with my friends and relatives, but with their friends and relatives, and theirs, and so on, and strangers, and anyone, and everyone. (Tell everyone!) And you can share stuff too! I don’t claim to know everything, I just write about what I like and my experiences. I welcome your comments on any post. The more we all share, the more we’ll know about what’s out there and what works best for making US look and feel our best. And then we’ll all be awesome! (More awesome!)

If there’s something specific you want to see here, or have questions about, the P-Rock request line is now open. If you’d like to be a little more private about it, you can also email me using the contact link over there on the right. Otherwise, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment