July 19, 2011

Pore Me Another


We’ve already talked a little about Dr. Brandt’s Pores No More line, and I told you I was a fan of the Pore Refiner I still am! It almost seems like my pores are smaller the next day too, even without the product. At the same time I got the sample of the Pore Refiner, I got a sample of the Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner because, Hello? Yes, please. I’ve been trying it out for a few weeks now.

A “pore vacuum cleaner” sounds exactly like what I need. The question is, the question ALWAYS is: Does it work? Dr. Brandt says this is an effective blackhead and oil extractor. It’s supposed to loosen blackheads by absorbing dirt and excess oil. While the pores on my nose, and to a lesser extent my chin, don’t necessarily have blackheads, there is definitely stuff in them that needs to be OUT.

I’ve been using the Vaccum Cleaner twice a week for three weeks, and I have to tell you, it’s not vacuuming squadoosh. I also thought maybe if I took a hot shower, did the Vacuum Cleaner, and THEN did a Biore nose strip, I would get good results. I tried it twice, and still squadoosh.

The reviews on Sephora seem to be mixed, so I guess it depends on your skin. I only got a sample, and I definitely will not be buying this. It seemed like such a good idea though! I really wish it had worked. Ugh. POOOOOOOOORES!

No comments:

Post a Comment