July 13, 2011

Flat-out Best


Last week I told you all about my really cute, comfortable, affordable sandals. (The ones I have three pairs of.) Today, I thought I’d share the other cute, comfortable, affordable shoe I have in multiples, because, seriously, they are so good! You need to know.

Tah-Dah! Naughty by Nine West.

I have them in black, black patent, silver, and the shiny “natural” leopard pattern, which looks much better IRL. I actually have TWO pairs of the shiny leopard, because I wear that pair so much that I bought a pair to keep on-deck for when I wear out the first pair. The first pair is still going strong though, and I can’t even remember when I bought them.

It’s not surprising that the leopard pair get the most use. They add a little bit of fun to every outfit. You just can’t get caught up in “matching.” Matching is for amateurs! My current favorite outfit is a black and white striped top, red jeans, and the leopard shoes. Trust me, it’s fantastic. If you’re not ready for mixing patterns, just stick to solids. It won’t be boring, because you’re wearing fun leopard shoes!

I wear these shoes all the time, with everything. Skirts, dresses, jeans, shorts… you could probably get away with wearing these with sweatpants, but we don’t wear our sweatpants outside the house, so we don’t need shoes with them. Right? Right.

They have rubber soles, and are super comfortable to walk around in. You’re probably not going to want to walk two miles in these, but one mile would be fine. I’m not much of a sneaker-person, so I practically live in these when it’s not boot weather. (I don’t even put the leopard pair away. They just hang out, at the ready.) You can totally wear these instead of sneakers for most non-workout-related things.

Here’s the best part, they’re usually $69, and worth every penny. But right now some of them are on sale for $29.99! (They put them on sale periodically, that’s how I managed to collect 5 pairs.) These are my absolute favorite flats. The only issue I have with them is that they don’t come in red. Fingers crossed for fall!

2 comments:

  1. Ran to Nine West on my lunch break and they were all out of my size in everything i liked. : (( great tip though! I'd love to see a picture of your new favorite outfit. Sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Noes! Well, they've been around for awhile, I'm sure they'll be back in stock soon! Hopefully with more colors too!

    ReplyDelete