July 12, 2011

July Birch Box


WOOOooooWooooooo! July Birch Box just arrived!

This month’s box was curated by Cynthia Rowley. I don’t know why. They say they are longtime fans of Cynthia, but who knows. Maybe they are just trying to get some collaborations going. It’s cool though, whatevs.


This is what was included:

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-step Facial Cleanser
I actually have a full size bottle of this that I use to wash my face every night. I got it free from Sephora somehow. I think it was the skincare challenge promotion they had going awhile back. Anyway, I like it. And have I ever told you I’m semi-obsessed with travel-size things? I’m semi-obsessed with travel-size things! I think it's the combination of cute and convenient that gets me.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil
Ummm. What? I have no idea how to say that. Also, is dry oil a thing now? I feel like it’s a thing. This one says it’s for face and body. And also hair.

Redken Shine Flash
This is a “glistening mist” and is rated 02 for mild control. I’m always up for shiny hair, so I’m very interested in trying this out. I’ll keep you posted.

Zoya Touch Collection Nail Polish in Pandora
The description of this is “creamy, slightly metallic nude” but it looks more like a pearly dusty rose to me. Maybe a tiiiiiny bit boring? Still pretty though! And Zoya nail polishes are free of a lot of the nasty chemicals that are in regular nail polish. (Not that that keeps me away from regular nail polish.)

Kind Fruit & Nut Bar in Almond & Apricot
This Birchbox came with a snack! Hi, here’s a little box of beauty products AND A SNACK! Kudos, Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment