June 17, 2011

Hey Jack, What’s Happenin’?

I don’t know. At the moment I’m trying to pack, get the house together, do last minute grooming, and, oh yeah, decide what to wear to the wedding I'm going to on the way to my vacation.

Well, uh, rumor around town says you might be thinkin’ ‘bout goin’ down to the shore.

Uh, yeah, I think I’m gonna go down to the shore.

Whaddaya gonna do down there?

Uh, I don’t know. Play some video games, review some stuff for my blog.

I’m headed out of town, and since I have a buh-zillion things to do today, I’m going to just give you a sneak peek of what I’m bringing with me to test out while I’m “down the shore.”









If the first part of this post made any sense to you, at this point you’re probably wondering “Uh, uh, what kinda car do ya’ got?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment