February 29, 2012

DIY: A-Salt Blackheads with Toothpaste (and Van Halen)



You guys. Someone just showed me this amazing video for blackhead removal using toothpaste and salt. I haven't actually tried the technique yet because I have makeup on and I'm going out to dinner, but I needed to share this right now. This video is amazing. I think my favorite part is "JUMP" in the background. But it also might be the image of the rose. I don't know, there are a lot of good parts.

Thanks Dandizette!

Update 3/2/12: I tried this after my shower yesterday, and it really does work! And the results last at least until the following day, my pores are still looking good. A word of warning: The "tingling" can be pretty intense when you do the scrub and rinse-off part, so be really careful not to get it near your eyes. I used Kosher Salt and Crest Complete, which, WOW. It burns! It fffrrrreeezzessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment