February 1, 2012

Shreduary!


I’ve been slowly working my way back into working out for the last month. I started out with just cardio at the gym, and increased the duration, frequency and intensity throughout the month of January. I’m kind of proud of myself for making it to the gym 3 days a week for the past few weeks, but not THAT proud. It’s time to step it up!

I heard about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred  on Facebook. A friend who recently had twins was looking for a way to get back in shape at home. (P.S. Friend, take it easy for a second! You just had those babies last month!) Anyway, a few of this particular friend’s friends were raving about Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. I checked it out on Amazon and it has over 2,000 five-star reviews and 544 four-star reviews. Oh, AND it was like $7 plus free shipping with Amazon Prime. So I figured it was worth a shot.

Since my 30-Day Shred video arrived just in time for the beginning of a new month, it’s perfect. This month will be known as “Shreduary.” Although it’s a leap year, Shreduary still only has 29 days, not the 30 we need. I guess I’ll finish on Shrarch 1st.

Check back Friday for my review of the first few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment