February 21, 2012

2/3 Through Shreduary!


Wow, I can’t believe I’m two thirds of the way through. It hasn’t been easy, partially because I honestly have not been feeling that great. But I’m trying. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish strong.

Day 16 – Level 2
If you read the last Shreduary post, you know that today was supposed to be awesome. It wasn’t awesome. I woke up really early with a headache, then went back to sleep and woke up again with a headache. It finally went away after I had breakfast, but as soon as I started the workout it came back. I took some Tylenol, and a little break, and that did the workout later. It wasn’t my best one, I took it pretty easy, but at least I managed to get it done.

Day 17 – Level 2
Today was the best workout I’ve had in awhile. I’ve been really tired lately, thanks to some health B.S. that has nothing to do with exercising. I did fewer modifications, and for the first time I could actually fathom moving on to Level 3 some day. Also, I noticed the backs of my legs are starting to look a little more toned.

Day 18 – Level 2
I got up at 7.30am today to exercise. This would be strange enough on a weekday, but today is SATURDAY. I fell asleep early last night (probably due to the half-pound of cheese fondue I ate for dinner) and I woke up early too. Since I had brunch with friends scheduled at 10.30, and my husband was still sleeping, I figured it would be great if I could get up and get it out of the way. It really was great to get it out of the way, but I don’t think I gave it as much energy as I did yesterday. Still, 7.30!!!

Day 19 – Level 2
A good one! I felt strong. Whew!

Day 20 ­­– Level 2
I’m not really sure if I should have been doing Level 2 or Level 3 here, but it doesn’t matter because I did neither. I was exhausted all day, and thought it would be better just to rest. It took everything I had just to do two loads of laundry. A very exciting President’s Day, I’m sure.

I'm frustrated that I'm not feeling well, because I really wanted to give this workout my all, every single day. I am still giving it my all, but I seem to have less "all" than I normally do. Still, I'm seeing results so much faster than I was when I was just doing cardio at the gym,  which I guess isn't really surprising, but IS really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment