February 9, 2012

February (Shreduary) Birchbox


The new Birchbox has arrived and this month the theme is “Spotlight.” It seems to be all about glowing and shining and sparkling, which is relevant to my interests.

Benta Berry G-1 moisturizing Face Cream
I dig the black and white typographic packaging, for one. Plus it’s all natural, so that’s two awesome things already. It says the full size bottle is $22, which is reasonable, so three! Three good things and I haven’t even tried it yet.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
The fact that this is a powder and is also sample (travel!)-sized makes me want to save this for my upcoming trip to St. Lucia. It actually might be too big though, it’s a very generously sized sample and I’m psyched to have it.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

I’m not even kidding, I ordered this from Beauty.com earlier today because my Dr. Jart BB Cream is running out. Though I love my Dr. J, I thought maybe instead of buying the same thing for a third time, I’d try something new. It seems Birchbox agrees. They even sent me the same color, but in a tiiiiiny tiny size. (.07oz)

Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos
Oh no you didn’t, Birchbox! Hahaha. Well, it looks like I’m going to try these things after all. I was a little tempted to buy the red glitter ones when they were on sale around the holidays, but someone said it was hard to move her lips with the decals on, so I didn’t. But now I have 3 pairs of “The Gold Glitteratti” and OMG I HAVE TO TRY THEM.

Supersmile Powdered Mouthrinse
It’s… powdered mouthwash. The idea is that you add water to the pouch for “on-the-go refreshing” which I guess is a good option to have. Or an Altoid. Either one. Oh this also whitens and has no sugar. Well I guess we have a winner! I am tempted to Fun-Dip my toothbrush into this stuff, but I won’t. (Probably.)

Birchbox Digital Download
“Six free tunes from Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band poised to hit the spotlight.” You should see how they’re styled in the picture on the little card. One in a tie, one in a scarf, one in a vest, one in a necklace, one in a hat. Evenly distributed accessories. I decided to give it a listen so I could tell you about it, but the link didn’t work. Wah-wauuugh….

Another good Birchbox! They are really kicking butt in 2012. May we all do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment