November 23, 2011

Black (Mascara) Friday

 

If you’re not a Sephora fan on facebook, you might have missed this. I AM a fan and I somehow missed it anyway. What’s crazy is that I found out about this from an old-fashioned catalog insert. So retro!

Anyway, “this” is a crazy promotion Sephora is having on Black Friday. They are offering 10 great things for only $10 each. Each of the items was originally valued at between $26 and $76 bucks. So yeah, they’re all STEALS which is what Black Friday is all about!

Below is a sneak preview of what will go on sale Friday. If you search for these items on Sephora’s website, you can find out more about them. They’re already listed at $10, but are “not in stock.” I guess they’ll become active on Friday, or maybe even Thursday at midnight.




The disclaimer says you’re only allowed two of each product per customer, (Ahem. Take note, Target.) which is actually pretty generous. You can definitely get some stocking stuffers taken care of, even/especially if they’re for yourself.

It’s also the perfect opportunity for me to stock up on my favorite mascara, which is not only pretty much half price, but comes with an eyeliner in a set called “Welcome To The Party.” I wish it was black eyeliner but it’s “chocolate citrine,” whatever that is. It makes me think of those ads for “chocolate diamonds.” I don’t understand chocolate diamonds. Who wants a brown diamond? I got you a diamond… IT’S BROWN! Still, the eyeliner is a bonus and I bet it’s a pretty nice color for eyeliner, if not for diamonds. And that mascara is full-sized, I checked.

Are you going to go out shopping on Black Friday? Not me, I tend to avoid crowds at all costs. If I were home, I’d probably be hitting the online sales (and migh actually try some online shopping on the go) but for the most part, I’ll be visiting friends and family from Wednesday til Saturday. Sunday is reserved for recovery! And putting up the tree.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and a Bountiful Black Friday. Next week we’ll get into some fun holiday stuff!

PS. This is a sneak preview meant for Sephora’s fb followers, so you kind of owe it to them to go over to facebook and become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment