November 8, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


Well, it’s fall, alright. It can be a little confusing, what with the snow over Halloween weekend and then hitting 68 degrees today. (Not that I’m complaining.) But it's definitely fall. I mean, technically it’s been fall since September 23rd, but since we just fall’ed back the clocks, now we’re REALLY in it. 

In honor of fall, the season that would be totally awesome if it weren’t the farthest point from when it will ever be really warm again, I’m dedicating this week to color changing stuff.

The first product is something I hadn’t even heard of, but a reader, B*, told me about it at exactly the right time. It’s the color changingest of all the things, so I might as well start off with a bang.

BANG! Color change nail polish.



BANG! Metallic color change nail polish.



BANG!Glitter color change nail polish.



BANG! OMG. This one changes the color of your skin! Whaaat? I don’t even... 



Unlike the color change nail polish I've seen before, Blaze changes with UV light. The other kind changes when you put your hands in water, which is maybe fun at a pool party or something, or if you’re a professional mermaid. (I wish!) Anyway, this one seems more useful.

They made a little video, so you can see it in action. It's hard to be sure, but I think the Blaze headquarters might be located in the same building as Dunder Mifflin!

No comments:

Post a Comment