September 23, 2011

TGIRainboots!


It’s the official first day of fall, and it’s raining. Again! Just like it did on the unofficial first day of fall, the day after Labor Day. And what’s in store for us this weekend? More rain! I’m glad I don’t have plans to spend the entire day outside on Saturday. Oh wait, yes I do! Yayyyy…

Remember those cute Loeffler Randall rain booties I got? The ones that don’t look like the big rubber galoshes everyone and their dog wears when it’s raining, or looks like it might rain, or was raining, but now it isn’t, but they still have to wear them because they haven’t been able to go home and change yet? (I don’t actually mind galoshes, but I really do feel bad for people stuck wearing them when the sun in out.)

Now there is another adorable alternative from Loeffler Randall! A slip-on shortie style. The biggest benefit of the new ones is that you don’t have to bend down to do-up or undo the laces, which, WHEW! I’m not even kidding though. Sometimes when I get home and want to take off my shoes, I seriously do not feel like unlacing anything, let alone two things. However, I do like the lace up boots because pull-ons have a tendency to be too loose on me because I have skinny feet and ankles. And calves.


That's why I like the LR boots in general. They have a more streamlined profile than any other rain boot I’ve seen, except maybe the high-heeled fancy ones. The LR boots also come in a tall variety (with a back zip!) in case you prefer that look, or really REALLY hate getting wet.


So, yeah: RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment