October 18, 2012

October Birchbox



I opted in to recieve the Goop co-branded Birchbox this month, and at first it was so much of a snooze I almost forgot to write about it. But upon closer inspection, it seems like there is some good stuff in here!

Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask
A hair mask with omega acids and vitamin c, specifically: sea buckthorn berry and argan oil. I’m always up for a hair mask, sea buckthorn berry or not, so thanks! I will use this immediately.

Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara

The full size of this mascara is $42, so I am really interested in seeing just how awesome this mascara is. From the pricetag, I’m expecting “very.”

DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer
A moisturizing serum with peptites and vitamins. They say it fills in pores and wrinkles instantly, and provides long-term anti-aging bene-fits as-well. I’m in for the instantly.

Eve Lom Cleanser and Muslin Cloth
I thought this was just some dumb sample of cleanser, but it comes with it’s own exfoliating cloth that looks just enough like a mummy-wrapper to make it a good Halloween post.

Luna Lemon Zest
I’ve already probably eaten 100 of these things over the years, but one more is always good. It is my favorite flavor Luna Bar.

Anyway, I guess the lesson here is: Don’t judge a box by the stuff in it, if you didn’t really look carefully at the stuff.

Get your own Birchbox to be opinionated about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment