April 6, 2012

I Want A Gross Body Glow!



I recently found out my favorite Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pads are now available for the whole body!These are larger pads, textured towels, they say, which contain a formula that is (somehow) an exfoliating, anti-aging, nourishing, irritation-and-blemish-combating self tanner that firms and smooths skin, while minimizing the need for shaving. SERIOUSLY?!?!!?

What more could you want?!

I could want them to be just a little bit cheaper. The cost is $45 (plus tax) for a pack of 8 pads, which is about $6 each. However! Sephora has a Beauty To Glow pack for $14 that has two face pads and two body pads, which is a little more reasonable. They are currently sold out online, but will hopefully be back in stock by bikini season. Then we can all buy them and tell each other we look "totally Gross" this summer, and it will be a compliment! (Don't really do that. It will probably definitely not be funny.)

Oh, my dear Dr. Gross who makes awesome products. I love him.
THIS GUY! He took that name and made millions of dollars with it.

Below is an imaginary conversation I didn't overhear at the first branding meeting:

"So. Are you really set on the name?"

"Yes."

"Do you really need to name it after yourself? I mean, you could try something a little more...."

"Yes, of course I do! I've worked years developing these formulas! Why wouldn't I put my name on it???"

"No reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment