April 27, 2012

Fresh Powder


I thought it would be fun to wait for a snowy day to write a post about the new powder I’ve been using, but we really didn’t get a good snow day this winter. For some reason, the best snow day was in October, which was just weird. Instead of waiting until next year, I figured I should go ahead and tell you about Kett.

I’ve used Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powderfor years, and I still think it’s pretty great. But sometimes a loose powder can be infuriatingly… powdery. And loose! Especially on the go. Even though I bougth their “To Go” size, and somehow also amassed several even tinier little sample jars, which were even better on the go, it was always, ALWAYS, a mess whenever I took it anywhere. Even after I learned to keep the little sticker over the holes. Still, I’ve continued to use it, because other than the mess, it’s pretty fantastic.

When I read about Kett powder, I was interested because the model in the article (Mariacarla Boscono, you’d probably know her face) was raving about it. But what really got me was that it was available as a pressed powder.

Like Make Up Forever’s HD powder, Kett Sett Powder was developed for HD cameras. They say it “was designed to perform under the light of scrutiny.” So, you know: YES, PLEASE. Thank you!

I bought mine directly from Kett Cosmetics for $22 and never looked back.

It’s basically invisible. It doesn’t add any shine, texture, or color. It’s totally translucent. It’s not matte, it’s just nothing. It sets your makeup without messing with it, and without being messy in general.

Kett Setts without mess.

Don’t settle for less, it’s the best.

It’s worth a test!

(I’ll give it a rest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment