March 8, 2012

Planty Of Serum In The Sea?



I have been using Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Serum for a few months. I used up the entire bottle. About a month ago, as I noticed the bottle getting less full, I thought I would write a post about how this serum made no improvement in my fine lines. Only now that I’m all the way through, it MIGHT have. Because now when I look for those fine lines to prove the serum didn’t work, they seem a little softer. Hmm. I’m in the same light and everything.

The lines that it worked best on were the fine lines around my eyes. My “marionette lines” are a little deeper than the others, and I haven’t noticed a difference there. I would like to though. I think this stuff might actually work, it just takes awhile.

The only issue is the price. At $55, it’s cheaper than a lot of super fancy creams out there, but significantly more expensive than even the high-end drugstore brands. I bought my bottle when Sephora did its big discount last fall. I was WAITING for the big discount so I could buy it. But now the serum is gone and so is the discount.

I’m not sure if I’ll try Plantscription serum again or not. If I kept seeing improvements, that would be pretty awesome! But considering the blog, maybe I should try to find us a lower-priced option.

I love that it’s natural, and doesn’t have parabens, pthalates, and all that other yucky stuff. I love that it doesn’t make me break out, like so many other “anti-aging” things. I really do like it. It’s not like $55 is insane, but it’s not even a moisturizer, it’s a pre-moisturizer! Is that really necessary? If it works, then: Yes, absolutely. I feel like I would know for sure if it works if I bought one more bottle. But I’m not sure I’m going to.

Hope this was helpful! Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment