March 20, 2012

Back & Better



I have returned! I apologize for dashing out like that, with no warning. My original plan was to have a bunch of posts lined up and scheduled to update the blog automatically while I was gone, but that just didn’t happen. As usual, I got super-busy the week I had to leave, with a bunch of unexpected work and business prospects I had to take care of. It seems to happen every time, and yet every time I am surprised. My joke all week was "My new business plan is to go on vacation every six months, so I'll always have new work coming in." I used that joke at least five times, but I was too busy to come up with anything new.

But I’m back now, and I have a lot of things to share with you! A few travel-related posts at first, and then on to other things. Spring arrived while I was gone, and I’m feeling energized. Luckily! Because I have a billion things to do. Windows open, music on, getting stuff done! I don't even mind not being on vacation anymore, though I do miss the little animal friends I was hanging out with on my trip.

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment