August 12, 2011

Jet-lagging On The Updates!


You guys! I'm sorry I was gone so long. I've been back, but I've been suffering from a combination of jet-lag and post-vacation blues all week. My trip was amazing! Then Monday came along being A. Monday and B. devoid of all friends, food, and fun. It was so depressing! And then, it was like, raining? Blah! But I'm feeling better now, which might be partially due to the espresso machine I bought yesterday. I got hooked while we were in Switzerland, and my husband couldn't be more thrilled. He's wanted one for ages, but I wouldn't give up the counter space.

Here are a few pictures. Next week, I promise, it's back to beauty blogging!

Our breakfast in Switzerland looked pretty much like this every day.


This is the view FROM THE YARD.

 We climbed up Les Gorges du Daillet... 


... which was GORGE-ous

This is the view from the walk back down.

Another view from another person's yard. Seriously.

The Swiss Alps are like, casually in the background of EVERYTHING!

And THEN, we went to PARIS!

And ate good food.

And walked around.

And looked at pretty stuff.

And ate more good food.

We obviously did a lot more than I've included here. A little shopping. Foie Gras. Truffles. Fondue. Thermal baths. Sitting in a vineyard watching fireworks get shot out of a castle. You know, whatev... 

And THAT, is why this week totally sucked.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of that breakfast spread! Very beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous too. IIIIII waaaaaannnaaa goooooo baaaaaaack!

    ReplyDelete