May 25, 2011

Paradise Lost: A Hissterical New Thing To Do To Your Nails


Here’s something for the “What Will They Think of Next?!” file, which shares an imaginary folder with my “OMG I Totally Want That!!!” file.

Snakeskin nails, made with your choice of faux snakeskin or REAL, ethically sourced, sanitized snakeskin in 170 different color combinations. If you have two hours and between $100-$250 dollars to spend on your nails, these toes could be yours! With snakes crawling on them! (I don’t think there are real snakes at Spa Martier, but you never know.) After investing all that time and money, the pedi can last up to 8 weeks, the mani, only one or two.

If you wanted to get highly conceptual, you could paint whatever nails didn’t get the snakeskin treatment a bright apple red. Or nude. Ha! No, I got it. All of them nude, and then ONE nail candy apple red. With a green French tip? Or is that overkill? Wait, no. All your nails leaf green, except two nudes and one apple red nail in between them. There we go. And then the snakeskin pedicure. See? Now you’re investing in ART!

I definitely, definitely want this. But I very definitely doubt I will spend the money on it. (If I do though, you guys will be the first to know!) Perhaps Sally Hansen will make a fake DIY version like she did with Minx. Though I’m still waiting for non-glitter metallic Salon Effects. Get on it, Sally!

Thanks for sharing, Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment